Client needs to establish the pricing opportunity and reimbursement hurdles for their product in order to build the business case for in-house commercialization.
The client wanted feedback on the initial indication, place in therapy, and data package that could be used to develop the clinical and health outcomes strategy for the product
- Proactive validation of pricing opportunity for business development
- Understanding of investments and timings to achieving market access.
- Recommendations for structuring of ongoing clinical development program
CCHO Consulting solution:
- Assess the pricing, reimbursement, and market access landscape (secondary research) based on comparable products (oncology/non-oncology products)
- Build a payer value proposition for the product
- Conduct targeted qualitative primary research with payers and payer influencers to establish the unmet need, product value attributes, and willingness to pay
- Recommend future investment to optimize the opportunity for the product.