- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
- IP Address: Internet Protocol Address
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, address, phone number and health / medical data, when you interact with our website or service
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may process your data for study purposes (health study, etc.) to improve our servic
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletter The legal basis for this processing is your consent or our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedur The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights, and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- If you send information to CCHO you explicitly consent to storage, destruction, processing and/or any other use of your information or its third-party service providers.
We may also acquire certain information about you from a “cookie” and from your IP address. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive and help us to serve you faster and with better quality.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure.
Once we receive your information, we will make a reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You may also opt out of certain data processing activities.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The information that we obtain from you is necessary for us to provide you with the services. As a general rule, CCHO will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties’ personal information gathered online about you without your consent.
Any staff of CCHO with access to your information has a duty of confidentiality under the ethical standards that this company is required to follow.
10. CONTACT US